You can update your address right in our app! Log into your Varo Bank app and tap My Varo > Personal Details > Home. Once there, tap the edit icon and enter in your new address. Finally, confirm the change and your address has been updated!
If you cannot log into your Varo Bank app or website, our Customer Service Team can help with your address update. Go to FAQ How do I reach customer service? for options on how to contact us.
If you need a new debit card sent to your updated address, please go to https://www.varomoney.com/documents to upload a copy of your valid I.D. along with one of these address verification documents that is dated not more than 45 days old and shows your name and current physical address:
- Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Telephone, Cable, etc.)
- Pay Stub
- Bank, 401(k) or Investment / Brokerage Statement
- College / University Statement
- Mortgage Statement
- Life, Health, or Other Insurance Statement (Auto, Home, etc.)
- Medical Record (Doctor, Hospital)
- Lease Agreement
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Voter’s Registration Card